Photocopying facilities are available in each library Services are offered at a fee Credit facilities are available to University Departments only.
The Library has a bindery which offers the following services for a fee:
• Repairs damaged reading materials
• Binding journals and newspapers
• Binding Theses/ Dissertations/ Research reports and any other documents.
Information/ Guidance regarding use of the Library
E-mail / Internet Services
These are currently located in the University Librarian’s office at Barclays Library. Rates to access these services are displayed in the same office.
Current awareness services
The Library Computer Laboratory (58 Networked Computers)
The computer laboratory is now fully connected to the internet with Afsat as Internet Service Provider and is open to all library users (both Academic and Non-Academic staff and student users). The Lab has been set up to enhance library users’ academics particularly in the area of research.
Major services provided by the computer lab are:
• Electronic Information Services (online databases)
• A digital Library (egranary) which is a collection of selected e-information resources in all fields
• Internet surfing